Thursday, June 5, 2008

THANK YOU!!

Thanks so much to all of you who have sent well wishes and "kick some ass" messages my way as I start preparing to leave for CDA. Some of you I don't even know and I really appreciate your kind words!! :)

I've already started getting ready - I have made a list of lists I need to make.

Come on, we're all a little type-A, aren't we???

***************************************************************************************

I had a dream last night that I sprained my left ankle. In it, it was swollen and bruised. I woke up with no injuries. Not wearing heels for the next 15 days.

***************************************************************************************

Two weeks from today I will be in CDA

*************************************************************************************

I'm ready.

1 comment:

Marsha Marsha Marsha said...

list of lists.

i use to be like this. then i got help.

KIDDING.

rock it girlie!