Saturday, June 28, 2008

On my way home...

I am finally on my way home. I leave for Austin late tomorrow morning and arrive in the evening. There are some things I'm ready to go home to and others I could do without:

Good:
1. I'm excited to get back to training.
2. I'm looking forward to seeing my puppies, who have probably forgotten who I am by now
3. I'm excited to get back to working on the Texas Tri Series (psst...if you know anyone who wants to volunteer, steer 'em my way, please!)
4. Making some changes that I'm not quite ready to post...more to come on those
5. Seeing my FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!!

Bad:
1. My sprained ankle
2. Work
3. My sprained ankle
4. Heat and humidity
5. Work

This has been a good trip for me in many ways. As you may have noticed, I'm still trying to finish my race report...I want to remember as many details as possible! I had a good race, I've seen a part of the country I had not yet experienced and have had a chance to decompress, regroup and think about some fairly personal life choices I need to make.

I am always evolving...

***********************************************************************************
Good Luck to everyone doing the Buffalo Springs Lake Triathlon this weekend!!!

No comments: