Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dusting off the blog...

Oh goodness! I feel like I've been neglecting my blog...shame on me! Well, it's not as if I've just been sitting on my duff...yes, I said "duff"...not even sure if that's how it's spelled.

The Rookie Triathlon came off really well...the heat and sun held off long enough for the athletes to finish and all in all I think most everyone had a good time. It sure was cool to see so many first timers cross the finish line and see those smiles. It's so important because you always remember your first triathlon and we want that to be a great experience. We want to encourage them to continue with the sport and adopt/maintain a healthy lifestyle...all the good things that we've each gotten from the sport...I could go on, but I'll spare you for now!

Anyway, this is a big week for me. I'm making some decisions about my life that will take a little planning and time before implementation, so I'm not quite ready to disclose them yet...stay tuned.

No comments: