Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year and already behind!

Damn it. While I was hoping to get a jump on the new year, the cosmos had another thing in store for me - sinus/ear infections.

Well, I suppose I won't let it dissuade me from my objectives of having a stellar year. Now that am back among the humans again, I am working to get caught up on my January goals. One of which is to get this blog back on track.

I hope that by my sharing, it will also keep me accountable. I have some things I'd like to work on this year and if I share those with you, then I am more likely to follow through...isn't that how many of us work anyway?

I am optimistic about the coming months and hope to ride the lows quickly and float through the highs.

1 comment:

etg said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging...I always get something from your posts! More importantly, I'm glad you're back to feeling human again. Here's to 2011...