Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's time...

It's time again to take a step back and reflect on all the things I have to be thankful for:
  • healthy family and self
  • more friends than I can count and some I can count on day/night
  • my babies and their health
  • the freedom to run whenever I want
  • never having to go hungry
  • never having to go without wine
  • a roof over my head that makes me happy
  • opportunities to share my passion with others
  • and the opportunities to learn from others
  • living in a country that allows me liberties others only dream of (if that)
  • Folgers holiday commercials
  • employment that allows me to do the things I enjoy
There are so many other big and small things to be thankful for that I would be here all day writing, however, there's a Trot to run and turkey to eat. So often it is the day-to-day trials and tribulations and "why me?"s that float around our heads instead of the joys that all around us.

So after the turkey has been eaten, after the family gatherings dissipate, once the holiday madness has ended - try to remember to be thankful for something EVERY DAY.

No comments: